Chicago, IL, USA or Remote - 8 months ago
Cloudbakers is looking for an Account Executive with 3-5 years of experience selling Professional Services. Public Cloud experience is required. Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Enjoys working in a rapid growth environment
- Appreciates autonomy in their position
- Operates with the highest levels of integrity
- Is a natural leader who thrives on bringing clarity, focus, and action to new and existing issues
- Thinks big and takes on challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a life-long learner
- Is a world class communicator across every facet of the organization
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Is selfless, thinks team first, and has a relentless drive to “win”
- Has a passion for selling services and software to large enterprise
A Cloudbakers Account Executive’s responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Partnerships and Pipeline
- Work diligently to build the Cloudbakers’ brand within Google.
- Position Cloudbakers as a trusted, strategic business partner to customers.
- Develop pipeline and execute a closing motion to consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Grow and manage relationships with enterprise customers in Fortune 1000
- Accelerate customer adoption of cloud and professional services through targeted education. Use these engagement points to understand business problems and define solutions.
- Effectively leverage Cloudbakers’ internal resources to build and deliver the best solution for the customer.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by presenting solutions to decision makers (CXO, VP) on an ROI basis.
- Engage partners to develop and execute joint selling approaches to customers.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
- Provide accurate monthly/quarterly revenue forecasts through disciplined sales and pipeline methodology.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to align current market differentiators and our offerings with digital resources.
- Utilize customer relationships, professional networks and other industry forums to create new opportunities
- Sales Targets and Revenue
- Proactively build and expand on existing customer relationships to drive net new revenue opportunities.
- Prospect on a continual basis to ensure net new business pipeline targets are consistently met.
- Use a consultative /solution selling methodology to translate a customer’s critical business and technology issues into profitable cloud and services opportunities.
- Create and execute a predictable closing plan.
- Work at the executive-level to negotiate and close professional services agreements.
- Professional Development and Growth
- Learn and exhibit our core values, product offerings and sales processes.
- Engage in training programs that will aid in your growth at Cloudbakers.
- Anything else that needs to be done that adds value to the business, our clients and your co-workers.
- 5+ years of quota carrying cloud services or professional services sales experience.
- Track record of successfully carrying a seven figure quota
- Proven ability of exceeding quota (top 10%-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to executive-level decision maker (CXO, VP).
- Skilled at negotiating and closing services contracts, including proposal and SOW creation.
- Propensity to build strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Effective in orchestrating and managing virtual team members and partners to drive customer engagements.
- Hunter approach to business development and prospecting.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Fundamental knowledge of IT architecture preferred.
- Previous consultative selling or solution selling methodology and process training.
- Be highly adaptable and thrive in a changing environment
- Travel to and within territory as needed when we resume normal travel practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- GCP Associate Cloud Engineer Certification or equivalent on another public cloud
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect Certification or equivalent on another public cloud
Cloudbakers also requires that team members possess the following traits:
- Build trustworthy relationships with our clients and team through integrity and accountability.
- Desire to learn and advance in work and in life.
- Possess a positive, unrelenting, creative approach to problem solving.
- Give and receive constructive criticism for the benefit of all.
- Be Authentic. Be Yourself.
Cloudbakers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class.