VP Strategic Alliances
Remote - 7 months ago
Cloudbakers is a Google Cloud Premier Partner and Zoho Premium Partner that has been helping organizations successfully migrate to cloud technologies for nearly a decade. Being one of only a few Google Cloud Premier Partners, our mix of 50% tech skills and 50% people skills means we bring together custom solutions and side-by-side support. Adopting and adapting to changing technology is a difference maker for any business– that’s what Cloudbakers is here to help with. We bring the cloud down to earth.
The Cloudbakers team is dedicated to providing our employees with a challenging and exciting work environment without forgetting to have some fun along the way!
The VP of Strategic Alliances is Cloudbakers’ main liaison to Google. This role is an internal champion of the Google Partnership and curates an organized and educated Google-facing organization here at Cloudbakers. The main responsibilities include day-to-day relationship building and management within the Google ecosystem, managing our partner program ensuring mutual goals are achieved on both sides.
Part sales, part marketing, and part business strategy, this role offers an incredible opportunity in a key role growing our business alongside Google’s burgeoning Cloud Platform business.
Responsibilities: 3 Main Areas
Area 1: Strategic Partner-Sourced Revenue Generation
- Create & Manage internal Annual Google Alliance Plan/JBP and regional JBPs
- Continually mine for new business opportunities at Google
- Facilitate new relationships between Cloudbakers & Googlers
- Partner Sales Manager Relationships
- Share Cloudbakers’ strengths and show how Google FSRs can benefit
- Review & maintain a shared pipeline
- Identify new opportunities, focus areas, campaigns
- Partner Engineer Relationships
- Communicate with to understand the needs of Google Engineering, solicit deals, support our engineers on their needs
- Project updates and needs
- Facilitate GTM rollouts w/ Google Sales Staff
- When Cloudbakers has a new offering, manage the marketing of such to Google Cloud
Area 2: General Partner Program Management
- Incentives & Promotions
- Monitor all new announcements & changes
- Manage partner ops coordinator to track & manage achievement & collections
- Solicit as many PPF/MDF funds as possible, including creating supporting plans
- Ensure campaigns align with strategic goals for delivery & sales
- Internal Training
- Sales, account management, engineering, support, delivery on how to effectively work with Google
- Create and cultivate a culture of Google as our #1 Customer internally
- Partner Advantage Website
- Maintain partner status
- Monitor and disseminate new releases
- Manage specializations, expertise and certification schedules for team
- Manage /Go site at Google
- Partner Directory Listing updates & ranking
- Google Initiatives
- Partner Embedded Seller Program
- Managed Service Provider
- Expertise badges
Area 3: Cloudbakers’ Thought Leadership, Reputation, and Brand within Google
- Internal escalation & handling of Google matters/issues as needed
- Facilitate strategic conversations with CB leadership
- Executive Business Reviews
- Frequent communications, promote our wins, share challenges, resolve matters
- Share Cloudbakers strengths and show how Google FSRs can benefit
- Deep understanding of Google Partner Ecosystem:
- Incentives, partner programs, certifications, and funding options.
- Partner sales organization structure, regions, and key players
- Partner Advantage website
- GCP and GWS product offerings and solutions
- Ability to predict, systemize, simplify, delegate, and structure when approaching business problems and solutions
- Expert knowledge of general sales workflows, CRM and Opportunity creation and associated data and reports
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- General understanding of digital marketing, attribution, & related tracking and automation technologies
- Previous experience in a similar partner alliances-style role either at a consultancy or software/SaaS provider
- Deep familiarity with relevant vertical industry pain points and trends, particularly in manufacturing, healthcare, and state/local/federal government
Cloudbakers’ Core Values
- Build trustworthy relationships with our clients and team through integrity and accountability.
- Desire to learn and advance in work and in life.
- Possess a positive, unrelenting, creative approach to problem solving.
- Give and receive constructive criticism for the benefit of all.
- Be Authentic. Be Yourself.
Cloudbakers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class.