Remote - 7 months ago
Cloudbakers is seeking a full time Technical Recruiter to help serve as a key catalyst to Cloudbakers’ growth. The candidate must be able to successfully manage the end-to-end candidate life cycle including sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, internal alignment, offer extension, and closing. An ideal candidate has experience recruiting in a high growth technology environment, working on multiple open requisitions at one time, and rolling up their sleeves in order to work on all aspects of the candidate life cycle. The Cloudbakers team thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, works hard and has fun while getting the job done. The best candidates will have experience using social media recruitment strategies, building robust candidate pipelines, speaking with candidates throughout their day, and, in general, are great problem solvers.
Cloudbakers is based in Chicago, Illinois. The ideal candidate would live in or be willing to relocate to the metro Chicago area, but remote candidates should not hesitate applying.
A Cloudbakers Technical Recruiter’s responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Partner closely with Sales and Delivery teams to understand specific talent needs to successfully build a pipeline of active and passive top talent through various channels
- Develop and execute on a diverse sourcing strategy to build a solid pipeline of candidates and other talent segments as needed, utilizing multiple sourcing channels
- Interview and assess for Technical and Business skills
- Own candidate scheduling for remote and Chicago and Denver-based interviews, candidate outreach, and preliminary candidate screening
- Develop social media recruitment campaigns, schedule and execute posts
- Manage Jazz Applicant Tracking System (ATS), which serves as Cloudbakers single source of Recruiting information, including ownership of analytics that drive future Recruiting decisions
- Stay up to date on applicable compliance requirements as they relate to job postings and interviewing
- Evaluate candidates on Cloudbakers core values
- Manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be passionate about connecting people with meaningful opportunities
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience recruiting for high volume, fast-paced company or search firm
- Experience or solid understanding of talent acquisition in the Technology industry, ideally Cloud Engineering (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Growth mindset, with a passion for helping build a great business and, in so doing, accelerating your own career
- Comfort with owning entire candidate lifecycle, from sourcing through close
- Experience building and developing pipelines, using both traditional and advanced sourcing techniques
- Expertise in interview candidates to evaluate cultural fit, technical competency, and business acumen
- Strong communications skills and presence, necessary for collaborating with hiring managers from various areas of business, and Cloudbakers’ executive team
- Experience updating and managing candidates with ATS tool
- SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential or equivalent
- Direct experience working within the JazzHR ATS
- Prior experience leveraging LinkedIn Recruiter to execute proactive searches
- Previous experience working with individuals in cutting edge Cloud technology, specifically Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with SaaS (Google Workspace, Zoho)
Cloudbakers requires that team members possess the following traits:
- Build trustworthy relationships with our clients and team through integrity and accountability.
- Desire to learn and advance in work and in life.
- Possess a positive, unrelenting, creative approach to problem solving.
- Give and receive constructive criticism for the benefit of all.
- Be Authentic. Be Yourself.
Cloudbakers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class.