Regional Marketing Manager, EMEA North
Remote - 12 days ago
- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere in Germany. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will be responsible for all regional marketing supporting sales in EMEA North (BeNeLux, DACH, CEE and Nordics), with a specific focus on field marketing activities. You will work closely with the sales team as you manage marketing events and campaigns, create and execute lead generation strategies and pipeline acceleration programs, build strong relationships with our partner teams at Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services and localize marketing programs. Excellent communication skills for business English are critical for supporting the expansive region, fluency in German language is desirable.
- Create strategic marketing plans with defined goals and outcomes, working in close collaboration with regional sales leaders.
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional and account-focused marketing execution and managing marketing campaigns that promote our products and/or services, within marketing defined strategy.
- Act as the marketing expert for your region, with a pulse on channels, verticals, and programs that will resonate most within the region.
- Liaise with the Business Development team (in-house and 3rd parties) to drive lead gen programs leading to increased net-new business to DoiT.
- Report on marketing effectiveness, tune and enhance the go to market approach based on results.
- Manage a regional budget, including partner funds.
- Work closely and build strong working relationships with multiple teams at Google Cloud and AWS, serving as the local point of contact while also securing funding and tracking pipeline activation.
- Be an advocate for the sales region you support and help the rest of the marketing team understand regional priorities.
- Organize in-person and virtual marketing events such as meetups, workshops, customer events, and webinars, including co-branded activities with customers and partners.
- Design and execute programs to nurture and build cloud vendor relationships.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Marketing team to ensure collateral, sales enablement, and social strategies support regional sales goals.
- Evangelize success in the region, internally and externally, including support for customer testimonials and case studies.
- Work in parallel with global marketing team members; communicate seamlessly with DoiT’s global team including finance, engineering, sales, BDRs, and account management.
- Leverage and localize global marketing programs to meet the needs of your region.
- 3-5 years of experience working in marketing or communications in a tech company or startup environment.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to translate complex information into clear and concise copy.
- Superior understanding of the marketing industry landscape, with strong familiarity in marketing automation, digital marketing, and tools such as Hubspot or Marketo.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, in large cross-functional teams in multiple time zones. Comfort with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, creative writing, journalism, or a related field
- Experience working in a tech company or startup environment, in a relevant role. Previous experience in Cloud is an advantage.
- A strong interest in industry news, trends, and developments in the public Cloud ecosystem.
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance