Business Development Manager
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 7 months ago
1. Generate Quality MQL’s:
- Working alongside the vice president of customer development and solution consultant to device quarterly and monthly targets on new business opportunities in the form of enterprise Grade Sales Qualified Lead.
- Build and nurture client relationships by interactive with CXO’s, Marketing and Analytics head to uncover business opportunity
- Build a healthy stream of new business opportunities by identifying and reaching out to targeted enterprise prospects.
- Facilitate and set up meetings of prospects with the solution consultant, Participate in a joint call with solution consultants, and assist them in bringing the deal to closure.
- Deliver outstanding sales experience to Tatvic’s prospective and existing enterprise clients.
- Reach out to highly targeted prospects through personalized communication leveraging multiple channels.
- Actively follow-up with the prospect by building relationships without being pushy about it.
- Regularly participate in networking events and build relationships with CXO and influence them to reach out to Tatvic for services and solutions.
2. Identification of Named Account
- Using online research and social tools, research and identify companies that meet MQL qualifications criteria
- Maintain and organize the list in lead management tools and reach out to them through innovative methods.
- Prepare the prospect list segmentation plan and regularly segment the list accurately.
- Sharpen understanding of the target audience and look-out for methods to identify them and add to the sales pipeline funnel.
3. Build a personalized outreach strategy
- Collaborate with Solution consultant to prepare lead hooks or lead management that attracts prospects or suspects to show interest
- Write engaging lead gen, follow-up, and lead nurturing email and use innovative online tools to automate them.
- Prepare the lead generation process and continuously optimize the process for the maximum business outcome.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and collaborate with the VP to prepare insights and learnings.
Functional Competency Required:
- Organizational Skills
- Business Development
- Process Orientation